You know what? I look forward to this stuff every other year. Debates, the convention. But DANG. I don’t know if I can stomach more of the RNC this year.
- a man carrying a Jesus cross kicked a man pretending to be a dog.
- randos with AKs strapped to them walking around.
- a CONGRESSMAN supported white supremacy on live television.
- a 90s underwear model was chosen to speak at the convention, and told us that he is *definite* that Obama is a Muslim.
- Scott Baio made vulgar references on live TV of Trump’s opponent. (not worth linking)
Is this a way to conduct ourselves in one of the most developed nations?